HYGEINE PRACTICES FOR CONTACT LENSES
Eye health and the ability to see is something no one should take for granted. Given that contact lenses are so widely used, the need to draw attention to the proper use and care of contact lenses is essential.
Did you know that water and contact lenses do not mix? Here are a few simple tips:
- keep your contact lenses away from tap water
- wash and dry your hands thoroughly before handling your contact lenses
- do not wear your contact lenses in the shower
- do not swim at the beach or in a pool with your contact lenses
- use optometrist recommended solutions to clean and store your contact lenses